STATION F is the biggest startup campus in the world. Located in Paris and backed by Xavier Niel, the 34,000 sq meters building will host an entire startup ecosystem under one roof.
Articles in this section
- Is there a map of the meeting rooms?
- How and when to access the building? Do I need a badge? When will I get my badge?
- Can we eat at STATION F?
- Can we declare that our legal address for our company is located at Station F?
- Does STATION F offer access for people with disabilities or that require wheelchair access?
- How much does it cost to access the Tech Lab?
- What is the makerspace like and how can I access it?
- When is the STATION F campus opening?
- How can I see what the space looks like?
- Can I visit Station F prior to opening?