Yes our building meets all the standards in terms of handicap access: an access ramp to enter the building, elevators, and an expert safety and welcome team. In addition, our main auditorium offers 9 seats for people with disabilities.
Articles in this section
- Are animals authorized on campus?
- Are kids and strollers authorized on campus?
- Are there parking spots at STATION F?
- What is STATION F's email address?
- How can I talk to the Station F staff on campus?
- How can I submit feedback to the Station F team?
- Does STATION F offer access for people with disabilities or that require wheelchair access?
- How can I see what the space looks like?
- Where is STATION F?