We have several kinds of meeting rooms at STATION F to fit different collaboration and meeting styles. A majority of our meeting rooms are equipped with a screen, a standard oval table and seating for 6 people. We have smaller meeting rooms for 2 people, as well informal meeting rooms with low tables and bean bags. We have a limited number of larger meeting rooms that can fit up to 50 people and event spaces for larger meetings, workshops and events.
Articles in this section
- How can I invite guests to the CREATE Zone?
- Some people in my team need access the campus for just a few days per month, can I have another type of badge?
- I'm blocked at a step in Onboarding. What can I do?
- I'd like to change the date of my onboarding. How can I do that?
- The onboarding session is full. What do I do?
- I haven't received an email for onboarding. What do I do?
- Want to change a badge holder's name?
- Are there co-working spaces available?
- Are there any private offices for startups?
- How can I get a desk at Station F?