We have several kinds of meeting rooms at STATION F to fit different collaboration and meeting styles. A majority of our meeting rooms are equipped with a screen, a standard oval table and seating for 6 people. We have smaller meeting rooms for 2 people, as well informal meeting rooms with low tables and bean bags. We have a limited number of larger meeting rooms that can fit up to 50 people and event spaces for larger meetings, workshops and events.
Articles in this section
- Are there co-working spaces available?
- Are there any private offices for startups?
- How can I get a desk at Station F?
- Are there any storage solutions on STATION F campus?
- Can we bring our own equipment (monitors etc.) to STATION F?
- What kinds of meeting rooms are available at STATION F?
- If desks are in an open-space, how will we manage calls and group meetings?
- What kinds of desks are available for startups at STATION F?