Printing documents from your PC (Microsoft Windows) requires installing a specific driver. This Windows driver allows you to print using WiFi or an Ethernet connection, anywhere on campus.
Installing the driver on a PC
- Download the file YSoft SafeQ Client for Windows.exe (22,9mo).
- Open the file by double clicking it. You may have a security warning, but proceed.
- The software is installing.
- Once the installation has succeed, the software closes automatically.
Once the installation is finished, you can print documents on every printer of the campus.
Your first print
Before printing a document, please ensure you have successfully installed the Windows driver and you are connected to STATION F network (via WiFi or ethernet).
- Print a document from your computer (a Word file for example).
- Select "STATIONFPRINTER" on the list of available printers.
- Enter your HAL login and your printer password.
You have a specific password for printing. For security reasons, this password is different from your HAL password. If you have lost your printer password, ask for a new one right from your HAL account.
- Move to the nearest printer and trigger the print by positioning your badge where indicated.
That's all folks :)