Printing documents from your PC (Microsoft Windows) requires installing a specific driver. This Windows driver allows you to print using WiFi or an Ethernet connection, anywhere on campus.
Installing the driver on a PC
- Download the new driver archive: driver_pc (MB: 34)
- Extract the archive then double click on "Install.exe"
If windows ask you for administrator right say "Yes". If you have a window who ask you to install .Net Framework 3.5 or 2.0 just click "cancel"
- Wait until you have the message "You can now close..."
Once the installation is finished, you can print documents on every printer of the campus.
Your first print
Before printing a document, please ensure you have successfully installed the Windows driver and you are connected to STATION F network (via WiFi or ethernet).
- Print a document from your computer (a Word file for example).
- Select "STATIONFPRINTER" on the list of available printers.
- Enter your HAL login and your printer password.
You have a specific password for printing. For security reasons, this password is different from your HAL password. If you have lost your printer password, ask for a new one right from your HAL account.
- Move to the nearest printer and trigger the print by positioning your badge where indicated.
That's all folks :)