You need to book your day 24hours in advance but we strongly recommend you book your presence further ahead since you can only access a hot desk area.
Articles in this section
- Can Fellows book a day on weekends?
- How do I enter the STATION F building on the day I come to STATION F?
- If I have not used up all 5 days of my Fellowship in one month, can I still use them the next month?
- As a Fellow, I have booked a day, but I changed my mind. Can I cancel my booking?
- As a fellow, how far ahead of time do I need to book the days I want to come to be sure to have a desk?
- As a Fellow, how do I choose and book the days I want to be on campus?