Once you are accepted to the Fellowship, you need to attend an onboarding session to get your badge done. You can choose between the two sessions we have: on the 21st of September at 5pm, or 28th of September at 5pm. You need to register to one of them through the onboarding link you have received via email. This onboarding day will not be charged.
Articles in this section
- Can I book a day on weekends?
- After my onboarding session at STATION F, can I stay on campus?
- I’m currently abroad and can’t come to get my badge at the dedicated onboarding sessions. What should I do?
- When do I get my Fellowship badge?
- How do I enter the STATION F building on the day I come to STATION F?
- If I have not used all 5 days on campus one month, can I still use them the next month?
- I have booked a day, but I changed my mind. Can I cancel my booking?
- How far ahead of time do I need to book the days I want to come to be sure to have a desk?
- How do I choose and book the days I want to be on campus?