You can book the days you want to be on campus through our intranet called HAL.
Articles in this section
- Can I book a day on weekends?
- After my onboarding session at STATION F, can I stay on campus?
- I’m currently abroad and can’t come to get my badge at the dedicated onboarding sessions. What should I do?
- When do I get my Fellowship badge?
- How do I enter the STATION F building on the day I come to STATION F?
- If I have not used all 5 days on campus one month, can I still use them the next month?
- I have booked a day, but I changed my mind. Can I cancel my booking?
- How far ahead of time do I need to book the days I want to come to be sure to have a desk?
- How do I choose and book the days I want to be on campus?