You can cancel your day-desk up until noon the day before. For example, if you want to be on campus on the 24th of October, you have until the 23rd of October at noon to cancel your booking.
Articles in this section
- Can Fellows book a day on weekends?
- How do I enter the STATION F building on the day I come to STATION F?
- If I have not used up all 5 days of my Fellowship in one month, can I still use them the next month?
- As a Fellow, I have booked a day, but I changed my mind. Can I cancel my booking?
- As a fellow, how far ahead of time do I need to book the days I want to come to be sure to have a desk?
- As a Fellow, how do I choose and book the days I want to be on campus?