Here a section for help you with printer driver installation and others printers issues.
An issue can occur when printing. Document are in cue but nothing happen when badge at printers.
First relaunch Ysoft safeQ client driver soft. It is display in the icon bar.
Now remove your documents from printing cue and re-print them.
If an issue still occur (erreur backend), you must reinstall Ysoft SafeQ.
You can download uninstall file here, now double click on the file (this will open a terminal window) and type your password.
Now execute the Ysoft_SafeQ_client.dmg you downloaded here.
On windows 7 / 10 driver installation, there is a permission issue. Windows don't want to install the driver_windows.exe.
1. So you must download another file => SafeQ_Client.msi
2. Move this file from Download directory to C:
3. Now you must run PowerShell in administrateur mode.
4. Wait until you see the line "PS C:\Windows\system32" in PowerShell
5. You see that PowerShell isn't in the root directory of C: disk so write : cd / and press ENTER button.
6. For run the executable file you must tap S and then TAB button, now this must be display :
7. Press ENTER button for run installation (Installation can be long).
8. If you got and error (.NET Framework 2 needed), go download on this link => .NET framwork
9. Scroll and click on download button, now you must choose 32 or 64 bit version, click next, wait end of download and install .NET framework.
10. In your PowerShell windows re-run last command and installation will success !