Step 1 - Why doing Office hours?
If you want to spend some time at STATION F and meet some of our startups, you are more than welcome to do so!
The idea behind Office Hours is for you to access STATION F startups, provide support and mentoring while sourcing opportunities. By being part of our community you are “paying forward” by helping entrepreneurs in their journeys and we hope you build meaningful relationships from the time you spend on campus.
We would be thrilled to host your offices hours ✨
1 week before – Slack message
You will let the campus know that you are coming by posting a slack message with details about your activities, your verticals, and any relevant information to our founders.
You can post a message in the channel “Fundraising” of our STATION F’s workspace
Here is an example of slack message:
🚀 Meet a VC – R Ventures 🚀
Hi all - I will be in STATION F February 35th
Any start-up in the mobility or Impact considering the Australian market interested in having a quick chat? We invest $1-10M in SaaS / Fintech / TravelTech & Mobility in Europe / Australia in preseed & seed. (www.rventures.com)
I have planned 3 slots from 10.30am (https://calendly.com/rventures/station-f), looking forward to meeting you there 😁
👉 Here is the spot:
Step 2 - How to create a Calendly
Create a Calendly: https://calendly.com
1) Event name: Office Hours + Name VC/CVC/BA + STATION F
2) Location – In-person meeting: Create zone / Office hours zone
Choose an available slot :)
Map : https://www.notion.so/Map-Office-Hour-1878b4585d974989b39970b0981e6449
4) Max invitee on spot: 2
5) Event duration: 30 min
6) Date Range: Over a date range
7) Choose a single date
8) Availability: I recommend to spend 20-30 minutes with each startups and to have at least 5 minutes break between every meeting. So as a tip, 30 minutes slots is perfect. Here is how to do it:
9) In Hours: Find and select the date decided for the office hour (the day will normally be in white in the calendar underneath)
If you want for example to meet:
- 3 startups during the afternoon: 2pm-3:30pm (3x30min)
- 4 startups: 2pm-4pm (4x30min)
- 5 startups: 2pm-4:30pm (5x30min)
10) In Advanced: Show availability in increments of 30min
Warning! If you are not available on you synchronized online calendar or if you already have a slot book for other meeting for example, Startups won’t be able to select the available slots you just created.