Printing documents from your Windows computer requires installing a specific driver. This Windows driver allows you to print everywhere on campus, as long as you're connected to the STATION F network via Wi-Fi or an Ethernet connection.
⚠️ You can uninstall the old one directly from Windows Uninstaller Program settings. ⚠️
This setup is only if you have a problem with the uninstallation of the old one: Download
Installing the Windows driver
- Connexion to the STATION F network needed.
- VPN/Proxies must be disabled.
- The driver won't work if you have a VPN/Proxies enabled!
- Download the driver setup (2,4MB). DO NOT RENAME IT
- Double click to open the file and begin the installation!
- Choose your language.
- Accept the terms.
- Wait until the setup discovers the printer.
- Select STATIONFPRINTER
- Enter your HAL account (Login and Password)
- Wait until the setup finishes.
- Enjoy 🚀
Your first print
Before starting to print, please ensure that you have successfully installed the Windows driver, that you are connected to the STATION F network (via Wi-Fi or Ethernet), and that your VPN/Proxies are disabled.
- Print a document from your computer (NotePad file for example)
- Select "STATIONFPRINTER" from the list of available printers. Then click to Print.
- Go to your nearest printer and trigger the printing job by positioning your badge where indicated.
That's all folks 🎉